Ninja Action Ninja Action

Holy crap, this is a masterpiece. For keyframe animation, this is so fluid. I cannot comprehend how long this must have taken make. Well done. Amazing work.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

Well animated, but seriously disturbing.

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

awesome

Stalone dancing with the dog is the funniest thing I've seen in months. Great cartoon. So funny.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Needs a replay button!!

Nuff said.

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Not bad!

invader zim meets dragonball z. Nice animation, would have appreciated a little more consistency in the the animation style, but otherwise enjoyed watching it!

1976: Issue 1 1976: Issue 1

Fine.

Well drawn and a good story, but the page turning was really annoying. In stead of just being able to flick through the comic, you have to turn every page exactly, so that it doesn't just flip back to the previous page. Otherwise good job.

Harry The Harlequin Baby Harry The Harlequin Baby

warning

watching this while stoned iiss unnnbeeliievaable.

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Really surprised...

..that they put this on the front page, just because it has Jesus in it. People seem to freak out when Jesus shows up. Buddha? Meh. Vishnu? Meh. Allah? Meh. Jesus? FREAKOUT.
Anyways great animation, but did the narrator have a lisp? Really annoying.
Nice job. Sound quality could have been a little better.

A Very Christmas Incident A Very Christmas Incident

The story was good

but a little messy. I think I might have been more interested if the story had been a little more specific and followed a thread. But at the same time, it did feel homely. Maybe thats what you were aiming for. The audio was tinny and poorly recorded, which didn't help. The animation was good, but all in all too long and a little too boring.

Slackman responds:

There was a lot of characters doing different things simultaneously, which killed any chance I had for a linear story line. I was aiming to make things feel homely. Thank you for the audio tips, and next time I'll try and streamline it a bit.

Microcosm Microcosm

Great take on the matrix

Apart from the animation being a little rough, the story was fantastic and had me until the very end. A great take on the Matrix and you made us really understand what you were trying to do with the animation. Plain and clear. Nice one.