Flanders Killer 6 Flanders Killer 6

This really reminds me of newgrounds games at the very beginning. Like the teletubby shoot out game. Good fun!

Aprime responds:

Hahahaha, comparing it to teletubbies, that's new.. :D

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

Amazing game! Beautiful graphics, really fluid gameplay, interesting challenges, great sound effects, and really clever twist with the music tracks combined at the end. Really enjoyed playing this game.

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

Would have enjoyed this game if it wasn´t soooo glitchy.

AXEKID AXEKID

This is a great little game. Smooth gameplay and original concept. And thanks for using the soundtrack!

Justins Mind Justins Mind

Interesting piece of work. Great job creating a twisted psycho feel to the animation. The voice acting wasn't bad either, although the accents sounds suspiciously danish or scandinavian. Overall excellent balance between animation and game. Well done.

Cellar Door Cellar Door

Great photography and editing, it gives the perfect atmosphere to this kind of game. The playability is smooth and easy, but I found it hard to navigate through the pictures, which all seam the same. But maybe a maze feel is what you were aiming for? I found the scares to be pretty cheap, no build up, just shock. Good game, but would be a better experience with a well thought story / plot and easier navigation.

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks for your response. :) Since this is a beta game, testing elements that we want to use in future products, your opinion really helps. The maze feeling is on purpose, that feeling you get when you're lost in a big haunted house is part of the spookiness we were going for. ;)
As for scares - did you look out the window on your way up one of the stairwells?

Anaksha Mini Adventures 2 Anaksha Mini Adventures 2

Amazed by the level of depth in this game. Spent 5 hours playing and not once did it become boring. Loved the dialogs and interaction. Great humor and a great story. Overall fantastic game!!

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Played this game for like 5 days straight. Great game. Horribly addicting.

Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

Perfect difficulty, great playability. Perfect game.

Deadly Venom 3 Deadly Venom 3

great game..

..but when I got to the part where I had to turn off the voltage, the space button just never worked. Annoying glitch, but great game nonetheless.