{ReF} Spaceport (Remix) {ReF} Spaceport (Remix)

As far as techno goes..

..I though this was well done. I liked the rock feel to it at the beginning and I felt the sound was interesting and varied. Not a big fan of techno, but I enjoyed this one.
It looks like all the same people are reviewing you music...lol

keep it up!

ReFreezed responds:

I don't know if the genre should be techno for this song. It's kind of a mix of techno, rock and DnB I think. Anyway, thanks for your vote and review!

{ReF} Trashcan tribe {ReF} Trashcan tribe

Fun!

I liked the sound and the synth sounds. And like people have already mentioned: this would go well with an animation similar to the story. Has kind of a "robocop" feel to it. Futuristic. The story suited this well. Nice job.
And the city noises were a really nice touch.

ReFreezed responds:

Thanks!
Hmm, I've never seen Robocop... but the song kinda mix some futuristic sounds and old primitive sounds. Have you seen "The Stranger Forest" here on NG? This song could maybe fit into something like that.

Greyscale Cloudwatching (Demo) Greyscale Cloudwatching (Demo)

Nice story

This would go well with an animation or slideshow or something. Maybe a bit monotonous? Like you should have more dynamics in the song. A more quiet part or something. Anyways, nice job.

Lamplighter responds:

As hard as I look for dynamics in other songs and get frustrated when I can't find any, I can't believe I forgot them in one of my own. I'll definitely put some in when I finish the song. I could see this in an animation, if only there was a talented artist up to making one. Thanks for the review, lordandrew88!

Sing Sing

fun

I'm sure you mum loved it.

Tuesday's Gone Tuesday's Gone

ahhhhh

tune your guitar

Elemental dispersion Elemental dispersion

nice intro!

made me want to hear more. The rest of the song was good, perhaps a little lengthy. Nice job!
Check out my tunes if you have a chance.

Connmann1015 responds:

Thanks dude, i agree. i have a problem with making my songs too long.

Mountain Dew Cover Mountain Dew Cover

RESPECT!

I was smiling the whole way through. This was awesome. You could sell this

Farewell Ballad Cover Farewell Ballad Cover

respect

respect for playing an instrument and doing it well. Beats a lot of the sampled crap on here. Keep playing!

Ukelele De Chocobo Ukelele De Chocobo

pleasant!

This reminded me of banjo kazoozi for N64

Techno of the Sea Techno of the Sea

Nice job for a cellphone

Loved the funky intro. Wasn't quiet sure about the middle bit, but you had me convinced when the drums came in again. I'm getting down to this

Zero14 responds:

Yeah maybe if I changed that it would be better. I thought that it would've added to the title, but it seems that I over did it. It's one of those "seemed good at the moment" things. Thanks a million for the review!